Setting synchronization of the unsubscribe
1. On the main screen of the inwise’s app for Salesforce, click the “Settings” button.
2. Click on ‘Opt-in / Out configuration’:
3. In this screen you can select the unsubscribe settings for email and mobile channels and the field that inwise’s app will mark if the contact/lead has removed himself from a mailer sent via inwise:
1) Togle Email Opt-in / Opt-out – By marking this setting, each contact/lead that marked the Salesforce’s default unsubscribe field – Email Opt-Out field – will enter the unsubscribe list in inwise.
2) Sync inwise to Salesforce – email – In this setting, inwise will know which field to update in the contact/lead, when he removes himself from an email inwise.
3) Sync inwise to Salesforce – mobile – In this setting, inwise will know which field to update in the contact/lead, when he removes himself from SMS inwise.
After you have completed the settings, click “Save”.
Settings Automatic lead sync from landing pages to Salesforce
To enable auto-sync so that the leads will automatically be drawn from the inwise landing pages to Salesforce every hour, go to ‘Settings’ in the inwise’s app and click on ‘Turn On Landing Sync’ button.
To enable auto-sync so that the analytics of the campaign member (individual) will be pulled from the campaign level in Salesforce, go to “Settings” in the inwise’s app and click on “Turn On Landing Sync button”.
When you finish to set up the configuration, you can still run the synchronization manually by clicking ‘Execute’ and edit the synchronization by clicking ‘Edit’.