In this section we will learn how to configure the unsubscribe synchronization settings that are transferred from inwise to Salesforce
1. Click on Settings button:
2. Click on ‘Opt-in / Out configuration’:
3. In this screen you can select the unsubscribe settings for email and mobile channels, and the field that the inwise extension will mark if the contact / lead has removed itself from a mailer sent via inwise:
1) Tooogle Email Opt-in / Opt-out – By marking this setting, each contact / lead that I marked the Salesforce’s default unsubscribe field – Email Opt-Out field – will enter the unsubscribe list in inwise.
2) Sync inwise to Salesforce – email – In this setting, inwise will know which field to update in the contact / lead page when he removes himself from an email inwise.
3) Sync inwise to Salesforce – mobile – In this setting, inwise will know which field to update in the contact / lead page when he removes himself from SMS inwise.
After you have completed the settings, click Save.