1. On inwise plugin to Salesforce main screen, click ‘New Landing Sync’:
2. Select a landing page from the list of active landing pages in inwise, give a name to the lead synchronization and go to the next step:
3. Map the form fields on the landing page with the lead fields in Salesforce and click Save (no need to map the submit button):
4. The new sync you just created will show itself on the list of landing pages syncs.
5. To enable auto-sync so that the leads are automatically drawn from the inwise landing pages to Salesforce every hour, go to ‘Settings’ in the inwise plugin and click the ‘Turn On Landing Sync’ button.
You finished configuring your landing page sync. You can always run the synchronization manually by clicking ‘Execute’ and edit the synchronization by clicking ‘Edit’.