In this section we will learn how to synchronize the members of the campaign that we have added to inwise, and after sending, how to get analytics back to Salesforce.
1. In Salesforce campaign screen, after adding campaign members click the ‘Sync members to inwise’ button.
2. You will receive a message that the synchronization has started, press OK.
3. Pass to your inwise account and click on “Contacts” in the main menu bar on the left. You can see that a new contact group was created with the same name as in your Salesforce account.
By Clicking on “Campaigns” in the menu bar will open the campaigns list, you can see that a new campaign is created with the same name as in Salesforce.
5. In order to import/pull statistics from inwise campaign to Salesforce (total amount of openings, clicks, etc.), go to your Salesforce account and click on the “Get campaign statistics from inwise” button.
6. Statistics in Campaign member level (individual level who opens, click, etc.) will be automatically imported every round hour and will be displayed in inwise module under the same campaign in Salesforce. More information on this in the guide.
7. To import/pull analytics manually, you can click the “Get Members Actions From inwise” button.
* Please note, this action sometimes takes a few minutes *
Example of campaign member statistics in Salesforce campaign: