Step by step how to start using inwise for Salesforce:
- First install inwise for Salesforce on your Salesforce account. You can do it from here.
- After installing inwise for Salesforce, We have to grant inwise permission to use Salesforce.
Navigate to Setup ⇨ Security ⇨ Remote Site Settings and check the ‘active’ checkbox for ‘inwisesapi2’ remote site:
- Open the inwise tab in Salesforce and press on ‘Accounts Configuration’:
- You can connect your existing inwise account by receiving a token from inwise support by email or chat, or you can create a new account directly from this page by only providing an email, company name and contact name:
- Press “Save” (for existing account) or “Get Started” (for creating new account) and you are ready to go!
Sometimes enterprise organizations have sophisticated Salesforce implementations like different departments that want to work on completely different content. With inwise for Salesfoce you can connect your Salesforce account with many inwise accounts for different uses and users. To do this, configure more accounts like shown above.
Next: Direct login to inwise