Create a new campaign in your Salesforce account. Navigate to ‘Campaigns’ and then click on ‘New’.
Enter ‘Campaign Name’ and click ‘Save’.
Next, add ‘Campaign Members’, relevant Contact or Leads.
After adding ‘Campaign Members’, navigate to the ‘Details’ tab and click on ‘Sync members to inwise’.
You will receive a message that the synchronization has started, press OK.
Pass to your inwise account and click on “Contacts” in the main menu bar on the left. You can see that a new contact group was created with the same name as in your Salesforce account.
By Clicking on “Campaigns” in the menu bar will open the campaigns list, you can see that a new campaign is created with the same name as in Salesforce.
5. In order to import/pull statistics, from an inwise campaign to Salesforce:
– The total amount of openings, clicks, etc.
– Statistics in Campaign member level (individual level who opens, click, etc.)
Go to your Salesforce account and click on the “Get campaign statistics from inwise” button.
- The statistics will pull/import Automatically every round hour and will be displayed in inwise module under the same campaign in Salesforce. More information on this in the guide.
- To see the updated statistics, refresh the pageץ
Example of campaign member statistics in Salesforce campaign: