With inwise you can create your landing page by Drag & Drop editor while using a variety of free, formatted templates available to you.
Steps for creation & analysis landing Pages :
- Design a landing page
- Design a thank you page
- Settings & Publication
- What else can you do?
1. Design a landing page
On the main login screen, click on the “Pages and forms” tab in the main menu bar on the left (1).
On the “Common Actions” pane, click on the ”Create Landing Page” button (2).
You can also select “Create Landing Page” directly from the main menu bar.
Choose your preferred template for your landing page.
There are a variety of templates, you can choose a basic template and design it yourself, or select a designed template and customize it to your brand.
After selecting the template, the landing page editor opens, where you can edit and format the content, embed images and design the landing page.
- Clicking on the plus icon – will open the menu for adding design elements. Adding elements by drag&drop it to the desired area in the template.
- Clicking on the pencil icon – will open a menu for the edit page – you can change the design for your entire landing page or just for the area by changing the external or internal background color, setting a background image and formatting the frame.
Add design elements :
- Text element – you can add, edit and design the text. Clicking on the text will open the formatting menu through which you can select the font, size, color, and so on.
*Use simple & understandable content.
- Image element – you can upload pictures from your device or add it from the media area in your account.
- Break line element – to create visual separation.
- Article element – you can add a short article with a button link and with a picture.
A modular element that allows you to add a summary for an article with a link button to continue reading and combining an image.
You can switch between the text and image sides – after dragging the elements to the relevant position in the template, click on the pencil icon “Edit elements” (1), click on “Block Design” (2), and select Replace Part (3). You can also define the ratio of text size to image (4).
- Links menu element – you can add links menu to products, services, etc. Edit the addresses by copy-past the URL address.
- Button element – you can add a button with a link to Website, purchasing or registration.
To edit the button, click on it (1), in the pane that opens you can change the text, font and size (2). Update the link address to which the button leads (3). Select whether it will lead to URL or to other landing page on inwise (4). You can also select the background color of the button (5), its location (6) and its size (7).
*The button should be noticeable with the appropriate color. Make sure it will look different from the rest of the content (for example, you can design it like a pushbutton).
- Follow us element – You can add links to your business page or profile on different social networks.
To edit the icons, click on the pencil icon “Edit elements” (1), select the designs for the icon buttons by clicking on the “Color Scheme” (2).
To change the links of the icons, click “Edit Icons” (3). Clicking on each of the social networks icon and darkness its – will remove it. Clicking on each icon and turn it on – will activate it.
Entered the address of each icon in its field.
- Share – This option allows your contacts to share your landing page on their social networks.
- Gallery element – Combine 2 pictures one next to the other.
- HTML code element – Add HTML code to your landing page.
- PayPal element – if you have a PayPal account, you can add a link for the item you want to sell.
- Video – you can add a YouTube or Vimeo video by copying the video link.
- Timer – You can add a live reverse counter element. To edit the timer, click on it (1), in the pane that opens you can update the target date (1) and target time (2). You can remove the day count and display only a stopwatch by checking the “Remove days” box (3). You can also edit the background color, font, clock configuration style: square, round (4) and set the clock width (5).
- Adding survey form – let you create surveys with a variety of question types and send them to your subscribers, inwise also displays the data and statistics received from the survey form or the leads in real-time.
- Saved elements
- Ass area – you can change the template structure and adapt it to your design by dragging an appropriate area. at any stage of editing the landing page, you can divide the template into single, two or three columns.
Click “Next” and forward it to Thank You page.
2. Design thank you page
Thank you page contains Thank you message and details about the continuation.
After filling the survey form, the contact directed to this page.
For example, the contact can get a discount message to his mail.
Options for design Thank You page:
- Design by using existing templates – Using an existing template and design it as you want.
- Design Thank you page based on your landing page – you can use your landing page template, and make changes and adjustments to the Thank you page.
- Redirect to URL address – after contact filled his details, he directed to a website its URL address you added such home page, deals page or discounts page.
Any of the above options you can change by clicking on the Tooth Wheel in the page upper right side.
Click “Next” in the page lower right side and forward to Settings & Publication screen.
3. Settings & Publication
- Type the name of the landing page. This is the name that will appear in the landing pages list.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Enable to promote landing page on search engines (mostly Google).
- Tracking code – Embed different pixels for Retargeting or Remarketing of the Landing page.
Create landing page URL address:
- for the first publication, you’ll have to choose Domain name. Update your domain name in the field (4). That name will be fixed for all future landing pages you’ll create with no options to change it. The domain name can be the Company name without the suffixes (com, co.il, net). If you don’t have a domain you can update any name you want using only English letters with no specials marks and spaces.
- describe the page also in English with no specials marks & spaces.
That description can be edit any time and step you edit the page.Correct URL address for example:
- Publish as a private link: Selecting this option will add encoding to the link and allow access to the page using code only.
- Show accessible version – Selecting this option will add to the landing page, an interface that provides a technological response to regulations and accessibility laws.
- Registered number version – The system allows a limit of the number of contacts registered on the landing page (conference/event), after the exception of the number we set the contacts will be directed to the page containing the relevant update/notice.
- Sync to contact – you can automatically expand the distribution list and increase the number of leads by automatically importing all the contacts who filled out the details in the form, directly to your mailing list in the inwise system, or to a new group:
First step – Mapping fields (10)
Allows the system to identify the information you have imported, and automatically link it to the correct field in the system. If the system does not recognize the fields automatically, you can manually set the name of the field to which the column is loaded in the system.
selecting “Update existing contacts” (slows down the import process) will update data for contacts already in the account.
The second step – Choose groups (11)
choose a group from the list of groups in the account, or create a new group.
After finishing, click “Publish”. Now the page available to open from any place.
Landing page in now appearing in the Landing page list.
Options to publish:
Sharing Link – allowing view your landing page as it seen on the network. Also, you can copy the link and use it such as add it to your website.
Copy – you can use your landing page design or content again.
Pause – you can pause the page publication and re-edit it.
Statistics – viewing page statistics details. If the page contains a survey form, you can watch the registered contact details.
You can watch and analyze the data of the landing pages and survey forms.
In Page screen, click on “Statistics” next to the landing page you want to analyses.
You’ll get to landing page data details screen. That screen gives information about:
- Numbers of views – in the graph located on the upper right side, you can see numbers of page views (Green line), and numbers of survey forms filled (Red line). Those numbers sorted by the date the page had been sending.
- Landing page details – in the upper left side, you can see the landing page details such as: page name, creation date, last updated and page address.
Statistics – in the middle of the screen, you can see the page statistics:
- Campaign number and name.
- Overall viewers and only contact viewers.
- The number of users who filled the form.
- The number of contacts who filled the form.
- The number of contacts that sent the page.
- Numbers of page printings.
While clicking the rows you can see the contact details.