With inwise you can create your landing page by Drag & Drop editor while using a variety of free, formatted templates.
Steps for creation & analysis landing Pages :
- Design a landing page
- Design a thank you page
- Settings & Publication
1. Design a landing page
On the main login screen, click on the “Pages and forms” tab in the main menu bar on the left (1).
On the “Common Actions” pane, click on the ”Create Landing Page” button (2).
You can also select “Create Landing Page” directly from the main menu bar.
Choose your preferred template for your landing page.
There are a variety of templates, you can choose a basic template and design it yourself, or select a designed template and customize it to your brand.
After selecting the template, the landing page editor will open, where you can edit and format the content, embed images and design the landing page.
- Clicking on the plus icon – will open the menu “adding elements”. You can add elements by drag&drop to the template.
- Clicking on the pencil icon – will open the menu “edit page”. You can change the design for the entire landing page or just for a specific area, by changing the external or internal background color, setting a background image and formatting the frame.
Add elements :
- Text element – you can add, edit and design the text. Clicking on the text will open the formatting menu through which you can select the font, size, color, and so on.
* Use simple & understandable content.
- Image element – you can upload pictures from your device or add it from the media area in your account.
- Break line element – to create visual separation.
- Article element – you can add a short article with a button link and with a picture.
A modular element that allows you to add a summary for an article with a link button to continue reading and combining an image.
To switch the sides between the text and image, click on “Block Design” (1), select “Change side” (2). You can also define the proportion of text size to image (3).
- Links menu element – you can add links menu to products, services, etc. Edit the addresses by copy-past the URL address.
- Button element – you can add a button with a link to Website, purchasing or registration.
To edit the button, click on it, in the pane that opens you can change the text (2), font and size. Update the link address to which the button leads (3). Select whether it will lead to URL or to another landing page on inwise (4). You can also select the background color of the button its radius (5) and it aligns (6).
* The button should be noticeable with the appropriate color. Make sure it will look different from the rest of the content (for example, you can design it like a pushbutton).
- Follow us element – You can add links to your business page or profile on different social networks.
To edit the icons, click on the pencil icon “Edit elements” (1), select the designs for the icon buttons by clicking on the “Icon Theme” (2).
To change the links of the icons, click “Edit Icons” (3). Clicking on each of the social networks icon and darkness its – will remove it. Clicking on each icon and turn it on – will activate it.
Entered by copy-pest the address of each icon in its field.
- Share – This option allows your contacts to share your landing page on their social networks.
- Gallery element – Combine 2 pictures one next to the other.
- HTML code element – Add HTML code to your landing page.
- PayPal element – if you have a PayPal account, you can add a link for the item you want to sell.
- Video – you can add a YouTube or Vimeo video by Copy-Paste its link.
You can replace the displayed image and update the alternate text.
* Notice – there isn’t arrow on the video image, so there is no sign of a click to play. It is recommended to update the sentence title to encourage clicking on the image to watch the video.
- Timer – You can add a live reverse counter element. To edit the timer, click on it, in the pane that opens you can update the target date (1) and target time (2). You can remove the day count and display only a stopwatch by checking the “Remove days” box (3). You can also edit the background color, font, clock configuration style: square, round (4) and set the clock width (5).
- Form – this is an important element. The visitor leaves his details in the form, according to the information fields you choose (name, email, phone number, etc). This information will allow you to continue communicating directly and personally with your contacts. Create and edit form guide
- Saved elements – you can save elements you have designed and use them on your next landing pages as well. Click on the element that you want to save. In the menu that opens, click on the
“Add to saved elements” icon . Enter the element name and save.
To add a saved element, drag it from the”Add element” menu to the relevant position in the template.
- Add area – you can change the template structure and adapt it to your design by dragging an appropriate area. at any stage of editing the landing page, you can divide the template into single, two or three columns.
Click “Next” and forward it to Thank You page.
Edit page menu:
Clicking on the pencil icon (2) will open the design menu, though you can influence the design of the entire landing page:
- Change outer background color, set the color and the opacity, select a background image from the media area.
- Change inner background color, set color and opacity, select background image from the media area.
- Document Width – Set the landing page width on the desktop, up to 1,300 pixels.
- Border – Defines the color, thickness and style.
At the top of the editor screen, there are 3 buttons:
Save – Clicking on this button will save the changes.
Clicking the small arrow next to this button will allow you to restore recent saved versions or save the formatting as a template in your account for future use.
Preview – landing page preview on mobile and desktop.
2. Design thank you page
After filling out the form, the contact is directed to the thank you page.
By clicking on the text, the design pane will open, through it, you can edit the text and design.
Options for design Thank You page:
- Design by using existing templates – Using an existing template and design it as you want.
- Design Thank you page based on your landing page – you can use your landing page template, and make changes and adjustments to the Thank you page.
- Redirect to URL address – after contact filled his details, he directed to a website such as home page, deals page or discounts page.
You can change any of the above options by clicking on the Tooth Wheel in the upper right of the screen.
Finally, click on “Save” or “Continue” button
3. Settings & Publication
Landing page’s name (1)- Type the name of the landing page. This is the name that will appear in the landing pages list.
Choose how to publish this page – to publish a landing page, you have to create a URL for it.
There are 4 options to publish a landing page:
- As a page on inwise’s server – at the first publication, you’ll have to choose a domain name. Update your domain name in the field (2). The domain name can be the Company name without the suffixes (com, co.il, net). If you don’t have a domain you can update any name you want using only English letters with no specials marks and spaces.
*The domain name will be fixed for all future landing pages you’ll create. Page name (3) – describe the page also in English with no specials marks & spaces.
* That description can be edit any time and step you edit the page. Example of correct URL address:
- As a URL on your website (CNAME) – update your Subdomain, for example: pages.yourdomain.co.il. Then you should ask from the domain manager (Internet Service Provider, Private Company) to set up a CNAME record that redirects your Subdomain to “for-cname-no-proxy.inwise.net”
- As an iframe
- As Html code
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Enable to promote landing page on search engines (mostly Google).
Tracking code – embed different pixels for Retargeting or Remarketing of the Landing page.
4. Publish as a private link – selecting this option will add encoding to the link and allow access to the page using code only.
5. Show accessible version – selecting this option will add to the landing page, an interface that provides a technological response to regulations and accessibility laws.
6. Registered number limitation – The system allows you to limit the number of contacts registered in the form (for conference/event), after reaching the limit you set, the contacts will be notified with a relevant update/notice.
7. Sync to contact – you can automatically expand the distribution list and increase the number of leads by automatically importing all the contacts who filled out the details in the form, directly to your contact list in the inwise system, or to a new group.*Checking the option “Update existing contacts” (slows down the import process) will update the data for contacts that have already in the account.First step – Mapping fields – Make sure that the information field in the system is the same as the information field in the form, in order to allow the system to automatically link the information entered by the visitor in the form to the correct field in the system. So that the visitor’s first name will be updated in the first name field in the system and not in the email field. If the system does not detect the fields automatically, you can manually set the field name to which the column is mapped in the system.
The second step – Choose groups– choose a group from your list of groups, or create a new one.
After finishing, click “Publish”.
The landing page in now appearing in the “Pages and Forms ” list.
Share – a link to the landing page, which you can publish (1).
Duplicate (2) – Allows you to duplicate the landing page you have already designed so that you can use its design or content again without re-creating.
Pause (3) – While the landing page is paused, its publication will be stopped and you can edit it.
Statistics (4) – View statistics (subscriber details). More details in the next step.
In the graph at the top of the screen, you can see the amount of the landing page exposure (the green line), and the number of the time it’s filled out (the gray line) per month.
In the middle of the screen, you can see the page statistics:
- The landing page name and number.
- Views – total views on the landing page. If a contact viewed the form 3 times, he will count as 3 views.
- Unique views – each contact is counted once, even if he viewed the landing page multiple times.
- Survey filled -total contacts who actually filled out the form. If the same contact filled out the form 3 times, he will count as 3 times.
- Survey filled unique – each contact is counted once, even if he filled out the form several timesWhile clicking the rows, you can see the contact’s details.
What can be done now?
You published the landing page, visitors viewed it and some even filled it out, what can be done now?
Start creating communication and a personal relationship with your new contacts, for example, send them a “welcome” email.
How do you do that? A guide to creating and designing an email campaign.