Create and design landing pages
This guide help you create your own landing page in just a few minutes.
Creating your landing page by Drag & Drop editor while using variety of free, formatted templates available to you.
Steps for Landing Pages creation & analysis:
- Design Landing page
- Design Thank You Page
- Settings & Publication
- Landing page link to Campaign
1. Design Landing page
Login to inwise account > Click on “Pages” on the top ruler > Click on “Create Landing Page”.
Choose your language page and the most appropriate template for your Campaign.
There are templates with columns, templates with form and designed templates.
Now you can design your landing page.
Landing page editor is same as campaign editor but with more design options.
- Clicking on the plus icon – will open menu for adding design elements
- Clicking on the pencil icon – will open a menu for edit page – you can change the design for your entire landing page or just for area by changing an external or internal background color, setting background image and formatting the frame.
Design elements are:
- Text element – you can add & design any text you want. Use simple & understandable content.
- Image element – you can add picture from your device or from pictures bank available in your account.
- Break line element – you can create visual separation in your landing page.
- Article element – you can add short article with link and with picture.
- Links menu element – you can add links menu by copying and paste URL address.
The button should be noticeable with appropriate color. Make sure it will look difference from rest of the content (for example, you can design it like a pushbutton).
- Button element – you can add button with link to Website, purchasing or registration.
- Follow us element – you can add a link that connect the contact to the company webpage.
- Share – you can enable possible content to share on social network message he get from you.
- Gallery element – Combine 2 picture one next to the other.
- HTML code element – Add HTML code to your landing page.
- PayPal element – if you have a PayPal account, you can add a link.
- Video – you can add YouTube video by copying the video link.
- Adding survey form – let you to create surveys with a variety of question types and send them to your subscribers, inwise also displays the data and statistics received from the survey form or the leads in real time.
- Ass area – you can change the template structure and adapt it to your design by dragging an appropiate area. at any stage of editing the landing page, you can divide the template into single, two or three columns.
Click “Next” and forward to Thank You page.
2. Design Thank You Page
Thank you page contains Thank you message and details about the continuation.
After filling the survey form, the contact directed to this page.
For example, the contact can get discount message to his mail.
Options for design Thank You page:
- Design by using existing templates – Using existing template and design it as you wants.
- Design Thank you page based on your landing page – you can use your landing page template, and make changes and adjustments to the Thank you page.
- Redirect to URL adress – after contact filled his details, he directed to a website its URL address you added such home page, deals page or discounts page.
Any of the above options you can change by clicking on the Tooth Wheel in the page upper right side.
Click “Next” in the page lower right side and forward to Settings & Publication screen.
3. Settings & Publication
- Type the name of the landing page. This is the name that will appear in the landing pages list.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Enable to promote landing page on search engines (mostly Google).
- Tracking code – Embed different pixels for Retargeting or Remarketing of the Landing page.
Create landing page URL address:
- for the first publication you’ll have to choose Domain name. Update domain name in field (4). That name will be fixed for all future landing pages you’ll create with no options to change it. Domain name can be the Company name without the suffixes (com, co.il, net). If you don’t have domain you can update any name you want using only English letters with no specials marks and spaces.
- describe the page also in English with no specials marks & spaces.
That description can be edit any time and step you edit the page.Correct URL address for example:
- Publish as a private link: Selecting this option will add encoding to the link and allow access to the page using code only.
- Show accessible version – Selecting this option will add to the landing page, an interface that provides a technological response to regulations and accessibility laws.
- Registereted number version – The system allows a limit of the number of contacts registered on the landing page (conference / event), after the exception of the number we set the contacts will be directed to the page containing the relevant update / notice.
- Sync to contact – you can automatically expand the distribution list and increase the number of leads by automatically importing all the contacts who filled out the details in the form, directly to your mailing list in the inwise system, or to a new group:
First step – Mapping fields (10)
Allows the system to identify the information you have imported, and automatically link it to the correct field in the system. If the system does not recognize the fields automatically, you can manually set the name of the field to which the column is loaded in the system.
selecting “Update existing contacts” (slows down the import process) will update data for contacts already in the account.
second step – Choose groups (11)
choose group from the list of groups in the account, or create a new group.
After you finishing, click “Publish”. Now the page available to open from any place.
Landing page in now appearing in the Landing page list.
Options to publish:
Sharing Link – allowing view your landing page as it seen on the network. Also, you can copy the link and use it such as add it to your website.
Copy – you can use your landing page design or content again.
Pause – you can pause the page publication and re-edit it.
Statistics – viewing page statistics details. If the page contains survey form, you can watch the registered contact details.
4. Link your Landing page to Campaign
You can perform a campaign to your landing page in few options:
- Link to Cellphone as a text message.
- Upload link to Facebook.
- Sending link to Email.
- Campaign link in Email.
Landing page can be connecting to few Campaigns and one Campaign can be connecting to few landing pages.
After contact filled his details, on the landing page link that sent to your contact, you can see the contact details in the analytics reports.
But, if you publish landing page as a link, you can see only the details that the contact filled in the survey form.
Linking landing page to campaign available while editing your campaign page.
After designing and editing the campaign, type the text you want to connect to the landing page.
Click on the linking button.
In the Landing page menu, search the landing page you want to connect to.
After choosing, click continues.
You can watch and analysis the data of the landing pages and survey forms.
In Page screen, click on “Statistics” next to the landing page you want to analyses.
You’ll get to landing page data details screen. That screen give information about:
- Numbers of views – in the graph located on the upper right side, you can see numbers of page views (Green line), and numbers of survey forms filled (Red line). Those numbers sorted by the date the page had been sending.
- Landing page details – in the upper left side, you can see the landing page details such as: page name, creation date, last updated and page address.
Statistics – in the middle of the screen, you can see the page statistics:
- Campaign number and name.
- Overall viewers and only contacts viewers.
- Number of users whom filled the form.
- Number of contacts whom filled the form.
- Number of contacts that sent the page.
- Numbers of page printings.
While clicking the rows you can see the contacts details.