In this section we will learn how to add inwise modules and inwise campaign members fields to the campaign layout.
Edit campaign page layout:
Classic – When entering a new / existing campaign you can click ‘Edit Layout’
Lightning – Navigate to: Setup -> Object Manager -> Campaign -> Page Layouts
1. Add new section – We recommend creating a new section called inwise so you can put the data module in it.
2. Name the section we created – for example – inwise.
3. Select a section with one column – the inwise module is wide.
4. Press OK to confirm.
5. Click the ‘Visualforce Pages’ category.
6. Drag an element named ‘CampaignDetail’ to the created section.
7. Click on the “tool” icon to define the dimensions of the module.
8. Insert the value 400 in the ‘Height’ field.
9. Click OK.
Now, we’ll add inwise campaign member fields to the campaigns page layout.
On the same campaign editing layout page, scroll down until you reach ‘Campaign Members’.
10. Above the ‘Campaign Members’ header, click the “tool” icon.
11. Select the inwise field – for example – ‘Sent’.
12. After selecting, press the ‘Add’ button. (If there is no space in the list, you can remove irrelevant fields by clicking the Remove button.)
13. inwise fields are – Sent, Bounced, Opened, Clicked, Unsubscribe. We recommend to add all the fields.
14. Click OK to confirm.
15. Click Save to ‘Save’ the campaign page layout changes.
After completion, you will be able to see the inwise module on the campaign page inwise fields with the campaign members.