Create and design landing pages
This guide help you create your own landing page in just a few minutes.
Creating your landing page by Drag & Drop editor while using variety of free, formatted templates available to you. To view tips for writing a winning landing page, click here.
Steps for Landing Pages creation & analysis:
- Design Landing page
- Design Thank You Page
- Settings & Publication
- Landing page link to Campaign
- Design Landing page
Login to inwise account > Click on “Pages” on the top ruler > Click on “Create Landing Page”.
Choose your language page and the most appropriate template for your Campaign.
There are templates with columns, templates with form and designed templates.
Now you can design your landing page.
Landing page editor is same as campaign editor but with more design options.
Design options are:
- Text element – you can add & design any text you want. Use simple & understandable content.
- Image element – you can add picture from your device or from pictures bank available in your account.
- Article element – you can add short article with link and with picture.
- Break line element – you can create visual separation in your landing page.
- Button element – you can add button with link to Website, purchasing or registration.
The button should be noticeable with appropriate color. Make sure it will look difference from rest of the content (for example, you can design it like a pushbutton).
- Links menu element – you can add links menu by copying and paste URL address.
- Share – you can enable possible content to share on social network message he get from you.
- Follow us element – you can add a link that connect the contact to the company webpage.
- HTML code element – Add HTML code to your landing page.
- Gallery element – Combine 2 picture one next to the other.
- Video – you can add YouTube video by copying the video link.
- Adding survey form – let you to create surveys with a variety of question types and send them to your subscribers, inwise also displays the data and statistics received from the survey form or the leads in real time.
Click “Continue” and forward to Thank You page.
- Design Thank You Page
Thank you page contains Thank you message and details about the continuation.
After filling the survey form, the contact directed to this page.
For example, the contact can get discount message to his mail.
Options for design Thank You page:
- Design by using existing templates – Using existing template and design it as you wants.
- Design Thank you page based on your landing page – you can use your landing page template, and make changes and adjustments to the Thank you page.
- Using survey form – Not available.
- Using URL address – after contact filled his details, he directed to a website its URL address you added such home page, deals page or discounts page.
Any of the above options you can change by clicking on the Tooth Wheel in the page upper left side.
3. Settings & Publication
- Type the name of the landing page. This is the name that will appear in the landing pages list.
- Create landing page URL address – for the first publication you’ll have to choose Domain name. Update domain name in field (2). That name will be fixed for all future landing pages you’ll create with no options to change it. Domain name can be the Company name without the suffixes (com, co.il, net). If you don’t have domain you can update any name you want using only English letters with no specials marks and spaces.
- After field (3) describe the page also in English with no specials marks & spaces.
That description can be edit any time and step you edit the page.
Correct URL address for example:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Enable to promote landing page on search engines (mostly Google).
- Tracking code – Embed different pixels for Retargeting or Remarketing of the Landing page.
- After you finishing, click “Publish”. Now the page available to open from any place.
- Landing page in now appearing in the Landing page list.
Sharing – allowing view your landing page as it seen on the network. Also, you can copy the link and use it such as add it to your website.
Copy – you can use your landing page design or content again.
Pause – you can pause the page publication and re-edit it.
- Link your Landing page to Campaign
You can perform a campaign to your landing page in few options:
- Link to Cellphone as a text message.
- Upload link to Facebook.
- Sending link to Email.
- Campaign link in Email.
Landing page can be connecting to few Campaigns and one Campaign can be connecting to few landing pages.
After contact filled his details, on the landing page link that sent to your contact, you can see the contact details in the analytics reports.
But, if you publish landing page as a link, you can see only the details that the contact filled in the survey form.
Linking landing page to campaign available while editing your campaign page.
After designing and editing the campaign, type the text you want to connect to the landing page.
Click on the linking button.
After choosing, click continues.
You can watch and analysis the data of the landing pages and survey forms.
In Page screen, click on “Statistics” next to the landing page you want to analyses.
You’ll get to landing page data details screen. That screen give information about:
- Numbers of views – in the graph located on the upper right side, you can see numbers of page views (Green line), and numbers of survey forms filled (Red line).
Those numbers sorted by the date the page had been sending.
- Landing page details – in the upper left side, you can see the landing page details such as: page name, creation date, last updated and page address.
Statistics – in the middle of the screen, you can see the page statistics:
- Campaign number and name.
- Overall viewers and only contacts viewers.
- Number of users whom filled the form.
- Number of contacts whom filled the form.
- Number of contacts that sent the page.
- Numbers of page printings.
While clicking the rows you can see the contacts details.